ADD THIS

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SEVER GRANT BARRATT

Dear Sever Grant Barratt, Today i found out that i lost one of thee most best friends and my heart is torn in millions of pieces as my mind replay the memories we had over and over, the sound of your voice echoes with the ideas we shared and our interesting debates and opinions on art your written art and your extensive vocabulary. word cannot describe what i'm going through. The thought of saying good-bye does not seem like reality and the words I'll miss you does not justify how i feel right now....therefore i will not say good-bye or i'll miss you instead i'll keep you and the memories of and with you, alive in my heart forever until i meet you again...All my love goes to your family and those whose lives you've touch in your unique way. love you bro always and for ever kido.

No comments:

Post a Comment